Today in this recipe, I’ll show you how to prepare Milk And Honey Banana Bread or you can say that you will know the great recipe to make Milk And Honey Banana Bread, today. So, without wasting time let’s start:
Time To Make It
The approximate time to make the Milk And Honey Banana Bread is shown in table which is given below:
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings|
|20 minutes||55 minutes||1 hr 15 minutes||24 bars|
Ingredients To Make Milk And Honey Banana Bread
To make the Milk And Honey Banana Bread, the ingredients which are required to make this recipe are the following which are shown below:
- 2 and 1/4 cup (270 g) universal flour
- 113 g (half a cup) melted unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- a quarter cup (50 g) sugar, granulated
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 / 4 cup (57 g) room temperature milk
- 2 big room-temperature eggs
- 1 cup and 1/2 (340 g) mashed bananas that are overripe
- a half cup (106 g) packed with light brown sugar
- a quarter cup (85 g) honey
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered nutmeg 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons oil Canola, vegetable, or heated coconut oil will all work in this recipe.
Instructions To Make Milk And Honey Banana Bread
To make the Milk And Honey Banana Bread, these are some very important instructions that you have to follow while making it. So by following these ones you will be able to make the Milk And Honey Banana Bread and the instructions are the following which are shown below:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 9×5-inch loaf pan with nonstick baking spray then line with the parchment paper. Place aside.
- Sift together the wheat flour, soda, baking powder, the nutmeg cinnamon, and salt in a big mixing basin; set aside.
- In a separate big mixing bowl, mix in the butter that has been melted, oil, both sugars, eggs, vanilla extract, milk, honey, and mashed bananas until well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet components and stir with a rubber spatula until barely mixed. Overmixing can result in dry bread!
- Smooth the top of the batter once it has been scraped into the prepared pan. Bake for fifty minutes at 350 degrees till it is deeply golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out tidy or with just a few submerged crumbs attached, in the center of the middle rack.
- Allow to cool in the pan or at least fifteen minutes before dishing warm or transferring to a resting rack.
Conclusion (Milk And Honey Banana Bread)
So, this is all about “Milk And Honey Banana Bread” from our side. And we hope that you understand and like the Recipe. Please share your ideas and recommendations in the comments section below!
Thank you for your precious time!