Today in this recipe, I’ll show you how to prepare Ham, Swiss, And Jalapeño Stuffed Pretzels or you can say that you will know the great recipe to make Ham, Swiss, And Jalapeño Stuffed Pretzels, today. So, without wasting time let’s start:
Ingredients To Make Ham, Swiss, And Jalapeño Stuffed Pretzels
To make the Ham, Swiss, And Jalapeño Stuffed Pretzels, the ingredients which are required to make this recipe are the following which are shown below:
- 6 tablespoons soft unsalted butter
- 1 pound instant yeast
- 1 1/2 cup sugar 2 teaspoons salt 4 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups warm water (110-115 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Water, 8 cups
- Baking soda, 3/4 cup
- 8 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
- 8 ounces diced Black Forest Ham
- 4 ounces minced pickled jalapeos
- 1 egg, beaten
- Water, 1 tablespoon
- Sea Salt
- Poppy seeds
Instructions To Make Ham, Swiss, And Jalapeño Stuffed Pretzels
To make the Ham, Swiss, And Jalapeño Stuffed Pretzels, these are some very important instructions that you have to follow while making it. So by following these ones you will be able to make the Ham, Swiss, And Jalapeño Stuffed Pretzels and the instructions are the following which are shown below:
For the dough:
- In the mixing container of a stand mixer equipped with the pastry hook attachment, combine water-based, yeast, sugar, & salt. Allow for ten minutes, or until the mixture starts to froth.
- Knead the flour as well as butter for twelve minutes on medium speed.
- Cover the dough with a warm moist towel and set it aside in a warm location of your home for an hour, or until it has doubled in size.
Assembly and Cooking:
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Set aside an enormous baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bring the water as well as baking soda to a boil in a large dutch oven.
- Make 8 equal rounds out of the dough.
- Roll each ball into a 16-inch rope.
- Each rope should be 4 inches broad.
- Combine the ham, dairy products, and peppers in a small mixing bowl. 3 tablespoons of filling should be distributed equally down the rope.
- Roll the dough into a jelly roll-style rope, squeezing the edges together. If this section is unclear, look to the picture in the post.
- Holding the ends of each rope of dough, form a U shape.
- Cross the ends over each other, pressing the ends to the pastry dough’s bottom.
- Put the pretzels in the boiling water to cook once at a time. Cook for 30 seconds on each side.
- Place the cooked pretzels on the prepared baking sheet.
- When all of the pretzels are done, brush their exteriors with egg wash and sprinkle with salt as well as poppy seeds.
- Place the pan in the oven for 16 minutes.
- Transfer onto a rack to cool or serve warm.
Conclusion (Ham, Swiss, And Jalapeño Stuffed Pretzels)
So, this is all about “Ham, Swiss, And Jalapeño Stuffed Pretzels” from our side. And we hope that you understand and like the Recipe. Please share your ideas and recommendations in the comments section below!
Thank you for your precious time!